about

Name: fajrifikri
From: Kendari, Southeast Sulawesi, Indonesia
About me:
More..
tagboard
Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
Welcome to our cubby cool cyber... This is our blog to write everything we had in a day or anything we like to remember. Enjoy it!
Saturday, August 21, 2004,1:14 PM
Merah Putih Indonesiaku
1 year past.I'm now 8 years old.Dad goes to germany because he want to work in there,living us all alone.Mom cried...And then 9 months past.This year is 2004.I'm already 9 years old.last time i go in makassar to ' 'happy new year.after that my little sister borned.And then mom's little sister maried.For that,Dad came home again.Were so happy.And then i become ' ' boy.After the marieging day,my dad go back to germany. Yesterday i played a game on computer.The game was named "empires trial".It's about war. I have to make a good strategie.The game was fun.I planed strategies to attack the romans.And then,i made it!i attack the romans and the lose.last time no body ' 'my birhtday.Mom says that if i'm already 8 or 9 years old i dont have to ' 'my birthday.thats all for now!
posted by fajrifikri
Permalink |