about

Name: fajrifikri
From: Kendari, Southeast Sulawesi, Indonesia
About me:
More..
tagboard
Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
Welcome to our cubby cool cyber... This is our blog to write everything we had in a day or anything we like to remember. Enjoy it!
Saturday, August 21, 2004,3:23 PM
Merah Putih Indonesiaku1
One year past. I was 8 years old. Dad came to Germany, that’s because Dad wanted to study in there. Living us alone. Nine months past. This year is 2004. I’m already nine year old. I’m going to Makassar to have my holidays there and to celebrate the new year. After that my new sister was born. Her name is Fayza Azzahra. After that Mum’s little sister was married. For that, Dad came home again. We are so happy because we are five together again. A few days later, the wedding day arrives. The name of the couple was Aswar [I call him Om Aswar] and Mama Nana (that’s what I call her). After the wedding day, my dad go back to Germany. He said that it’s not gonna be long. So that’s all for now!
posted by fajrifikri
Permalink |