about

Name: fajrifikri
From: Kendari, Southeast Sulawesi, Indonesia
About me:
More..
tagboard
Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
Welcome to our cubby cool cyber... This is our blog to write everything we had in a day or anything we like to remember. Enjoy it!
Monday, August 23, 2004,2:48 PM
A trip to jakarta.
After we go home to makassar i really dont know how to talk indonesian.So in indonesia i learn to speak indonesia.My dad also ask me to have my holidays too because i dont know how to speak indonesian yet.So i fill my holidays with meet my family's that i dont remember.I discover that i have so many family's in australia,jakarta,batam island,and lots of cousin's in other places.After that mom,dad,me, and fikri(my little brother) go's to jakarta,the capital city of indonesia.In there, there lives my cousin.She's a girl.she's older then me.Then We go many places.we go in fantasi world,timezone,and lots of places.we had arealy great time in there!
posted by fajrifikri
Permalink |